Halloween is just around the corner, can you believe it? We know you’ll be busy finding costumes, gathering goul-ish decor, putting out the candy… making this the “best” Halloween ever. Because we know you wouldn’t want to miss any of our local events, we’ve put together a comprehensive list of “things to do & places to go” this Halloween season. Happy Haunting!
* Halloween Time at Disneyland, September 26th – November 2nd.
* Mickey’s Trick or Treat Party at California Adventure, October 3, 10, 16, 17, 22, 23 24, 28, 29, 30, & 31st.
* Anaheim Spooktacular Halloween Parade & Fall Festival, October 24th-26th
* The Haunted Cellar, October 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 & November 1st, Anaheim Garden Walk.
* The Terry Haunt
* The Haunting, October 31st, 6pm-?
* Dark Realms Haunted Maze, October 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 26 & November 1, 7pm-10pm
* Saw Live Action Haunted House, October 3-5, 10-12, 16-19, 23-26, 30-31, November 1 & 2
* Knott’s Camp Spooky Treasure Hunt, weekends in October.
* Knott’s Halloween Haunt, “28 Terrifying Nights”, select dates September 25th – November 1st
* 13th Annual Haunted Maze, October 27, 28, 29, & 31, 6pm-1opm
* Pagliacci’s Circus, October 17, 18, 24, 25, 31 & November1, 7-10pm
* Pumpkins & Pancakes at South Coast Plaza
* Halloween Spooktacular Concert Series, October 18th at 10 &11:30am, Orange County Performing Arts Center
* City of Cypress Halloween Carnival, October 31st 6-9pm.
* Doheny State Beach Haunted Campground, October 25th, 6:30-8:30pm.
* Fullerton Arboretum’s 5th Annual Haunted Garden, October 24th & 25th, tours starting at 6:30pm
* Trick or Treat on Main Street, October 31st, 5-8:30pm
* Boo Bash Family Halloween Carnival, October 28th, 3-6:30pm
* Boot Hill Haunted House, October 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31 & November 1
* Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch, open daily 9am-6pm until October 31st.
* 2nd Annual Mini Monsters Bash, October 31st 10:30am-12:30pm, Children’s Museum of La Habra.
* Haunted Trails, October 23, 24, & 25
* Treats in the Streets, Old Towne Orange, October 30th
* Pumpkin Carving & Decorating at the Orange County Zoo, October 24th, 9am – 12pm
* Halloween at the Orange County Zoo, October 25th, 10am – 4pm
* Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch, Irvine Regional Park
San Juan Capistrano:
* Zoomars Petting Zoo’s Old Fashioned Family Pumpkin Patch, open daily 10am-5pm, beginning October 11
* BATS! at the Discovery Science Center
* Boo at the Santa Ana Zoo, October 18, 19, 24, 25, & 26
* Trick or Treating on Main Street, October 31, 10am-2pm, Seal Beach
* Tustin Haunt, evenings October 25, 26, 31 & November 1
* Halloween Howl, Columbus Tustin Activity Center, October 31st
* Haunt Hotel & Graveyard, October 31, dusk-9pm
* Sea World’s Halloween Spooktacular, weekends October 4th – November 2nd, & Halloween