Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, of all the trees most lovely… it’s that time of year. The lights & trees are going up, & in some cities, a little snow may even fall! To ensure you don’t miss any chance of celebrating, we’ve put together a short list of local Christmas Tree lightings & other city-wide celebrations. Have fun looking at all the pretty lights!
* Garden Grove Tree Lighting Celebration at the Village Green/ Clock Tower. For more information call (714)741-5200.
* City of La Palma Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony, 5:30 pm at the Central Park Amphitheater.
* City of Brea Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony, Brea Civic & Cultural Center. Admission is FREE. For more information call (714)990-7771
* City of Cypress Holiday Sing, 6pm, on the Civic Center Green
* Placentia Winter Holiday Celebration, 6:30pm, Placentia Civic Center: holiday music, caroling, refreshments, Christmas tree lighting.
* City of Tustin Christmas Tree Lighting, City Hall, 6pm
* City of Laguna Hills breakfast with Santa, 9-10:30am at the Laguna Hills Community Center.
* City of Buena Park 38th Annual Candy Caneland & Craft Faire: 10am-4pm, Ehlers Community Center.
* Downtown Fullerton’s Annual Winter Festival, noon-6pm: bounce houses, face painting, craft & food booths, caroling, tree light ceremony at 5 pm.
* Newport Beach’s 20th Annual Winter Wonderland, 10:30am-1pm, Bonita Creek Park: sledding, snowman building, holiday crafts & more.
* Holly Jolly Hoopla!, 1-5:30pm, San Clemente Community Center: live penguins & reindeer, sled rides, decorating cookies, Santa visits & story telling. For more information call (949)361-8264.
* San Juan Capistrano Tree Lighting Ceremony, 4:30-9pm, Historic Town Center Park. For more information call (949)493-5911.
* Christmas at the Casa, 5:30-9pm: tree lighting ceremony, story telling with Santa, caroling. $5/ adult, children 12 and under $2. For more information call (949)498-2139.
* City of Fountain Valley’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony
* Laguna Niguel Christmas Tree Lighting at Crown Vally Community Park.
* Huntington Beach Pier Lighting & Holiday Parade, 1pm-7pm
* Dana Point’s Winter Festival at La Plaza Park. For more information call (949)248-3530.
* City of Costa Mesa’s Snow Hill: sledding, face painting, cookie decorating… 9am-12pm, Balearic Community Center. For more information call (714)54-5300.
* Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade, Crown Valley Parkway 10 am.
* City of Laguna Hills Holiday Hay Ride
* Fashion Island Menorah Lighting Ceremony, 3pm. For more information call (949)721-9800