We know Mother’s Day is over, but that doesn’t mean we can’t keep celebrating. That’s right, last week’s giveaway was just the beginning. Here at Just Spotted we are throwing a month-long Mother’s Day celebration. Each week we will be hosting a giveaway featuring some of our favorite things. & At the very tip top of that list is personalized stationary. Let’s face it… in this day & age, the art of a handwritten note is quickly fading away – it’s so much easier to send an email or text message. But nothing gives me a bigger thrill than spying an envelope in the pile of mail, with my name addressed on the front, in an actual, real, live person’s handwriting, instead of the usual computer generated bills I get. That being said, this week’s giveaway is featuring a grab bag chock full of some of C & K’s favorite designs from Orange County’s own Swanky Paper, personalized just for you! Although, it might be hard to pick just one or two, because we LOVE all of the designs… They are fun, vibrant & actually make me want to sit down & write someone a card. But, I guess we better pick out a couple of favorites, otherwise, we may be shipping one lucky winner a truckload of personalized stationary… so take a gander at Heather’s cute shop & check out all of her designs. Seriously, you’ll be ready to order cards for yourself, your mom, your neighbor & even your Aunt Mabel – they are that cute!
Here’s the nitty-gritty:
* You have until Midnight PST on Saturday, May 16th, 2009 to enter.
* Simply check out Swanky Paper’s grand re-opening HERE, & leave a comment on THIS post, telling us what in Heather’s shop you can’t live without.
* Anyone can enter (so tell your friends), although anonymous comments will be ignored unless accompanied by an email address.
* Please, just one entry per person.
* The winner will be randomly picked & announced Monday.
Interested in increasing your chances of winning?
* For 2 extra entry: Blog about our giveaway.
* For 2 extra entries: Sign up for the Just Spotted Newsletter HERE.
If you decided to “increase your chance” of winning, be sure to email us (email@example.com) with the link to your blog post, so we can check you out & enter your name the appropriate number of times.
xoxo, C & K, and Swanky Paper