This Saturday, June 20th is the OC Roller Girls 3rd Annual Roll For A Cure, a double-header fundraiser event to benefit Breast Cancer Angels, a non-profit organization that financially assists women, men and now girls who are in treatment for breast cancer. (They are currently assisting the family of a 10-year old girl who is being treated for breast cancer.)
So here are all the nitty-gritty details:
What: 3rd Annual Roll For A Cure
Where: The Rinks, 5555 McFaddern Ave., HB, CA 92649
When: Saturday, June 20th, Doors open at 5pm
Game one: 6pm Wheel Housewives of OC vs. Bakersfield Diamond Divas
Game two: 8pm Orange Crushers vs. Arizona Roller Derby
In addition to the action in the rink…
* There will be a silent auction and a raffle with GREAT prizes! All proceeds go to Breast Cancer Angels.
* Fun shopping opportunities provided by our FABULOUS vendors!
* Halftime show by the crew at FREELINE SKATES and live music performed by BLUE LION PROJECT.
* Breast Cancer Angels BEER GARDEN (21+ with valid identification)
* BOOBIE CUPCAKES & chocolate lollipops for sale!
* A portion of every ROLL FOR A CURE t-shirt sold goes to Breast Cancer Angels.
* FREE Parking!
* Arcade and Snack bar
* FREE admission for kids 10 and under.
* FREE entrance to AFTER PARTY at My Place Sports Bar & Grill. (directions in program)
Tickets are available online HERE. A portion of every regular-priced ticket sold goes to Breast Cancer Angels. Even if you can’t make it to the bout, please consider making a donation to Breast Cancer Angels HERE.
Special thanks to our reader Cranky Cupcake for the tip!
image via OC Roller Girls