* Did you know…. that there are only a few more days left to visit the OC Fair for this year? It ends, Sunday August 9th.
* Did you know… your fair experience doesn’t have to be all deep-fried treats & carnival rides. Did you know, that you can actually sneak in a little bit of an educational experience, & your kids won’t even realize it? This year at the fair, giant chldren’s books, flanked by colorful beanbag seat & shelvs of classic page-tuners are drawing children (& adults) in for story time & reading tips. Sounds like a fun, easy way to encourage a little summer-time reading, I think, allthanks to Children & Families Commission of Orange County’s Early Literacy Program.
* Did you know… that if you spend $10 or more select at Ralph’s locations, and bring the Ralph’s receipt, you can purchase $5 admission tickets (valid before 5 PM & weekdays only, Wed-Fri, with a limit of 5 tickets)?
* Did you know… that on Wednesday, August 5th, you can get in FREE plus receive one FREE carnival ride with donation of one school item valued at $5 or more. One ticket/carnival ride per person. (Benefits OC public schools via Rotary Club International. View Wish List.)
* Did you know… kids (12 & under) get in FREE, all day Thursday?
* Did you know… on Thursdays you can enjoy a taste of the fair for just $2? Yep! Yep! Every Thursday from Noon-4 p.m you can enjoy all the fair has o offer for a mere $2. Go HERE for a sample of offerings.
* Did you know… on Thursdays all rides and games are $1 each (valid until 7 p.m.)?
* Did you know… that on Fridays those 60 & Older receive $4 admission, plus FREE Ferris Wheel & Merry-go-round rides?
* Did you know… on Wednesdays & Fridays you can get unlimited rides and two free games for $30(valid until 8 p.m.)? Buy HERE.
Happy Fair going! & Don’t miss the ? “Mexican Funnel Cake.” It’s my favorite fair treat! Afunnel cake made from a churro & topped with whipped cream… the best of both worlds.