Halloween is just around the corner, can you believe it? We know you’ll be busy finding costumes, gathering goul-ish decor, putting out the candy… making this the “best” Halloween ever. Because we know you wouldn’t want to miss any of our local events, we’ve put together a comprehensive list of “things to do & places to go” this Halloween season. Happy Haunting!
* Halloween Time at Disneyland: until November 1st.
* Mickey’s Trick or Treat Party at California Adventure: October 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 & 31
* Anaheim Spooktacular Halloween Parade & Fall Festival: October 31st, FREE admission
* The Empty Grave: October 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 21 & November 1, Anaheim Garden Walk. 6:30pm – Midnight on Fridays & Saturdays, 6:30pm – 1pm on weeknights.
* The Terry Haunt: October 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, hours vary by day.
* The Haunting: October 31st, 6pm-1opm, FREE admission. 7-10pm on weekdays, 7pm – Midnight on the weekends.
* Sinister Pointe: October 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31
* Knott’s Camp Spooky: weekends in October.
* Knott’s Halloween Haunt: October 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, and 28-31st
7pm-1am or 2am depending on the night
* Pumpkins & Pancakes: at South Coast Plaza, October 25th, 8-11am
* Halloween Spooktacular Concert Series: October 17th at 10 &11:30am, Orange County Performing Arts Center
* Cypress Halloween Carnival: October 31st, 8:30pm Community Center
* Doheny State Beach Haunted Campground: October 24th, 6:30-8:30pm.
* Fullerton Arboretum’s 5th Annual Haunted Garden: October 23rd & 24th, tours starting at 6:30pm, 7:30pm & 8:30pm.
* Trick or Treat on Main Street: October 31st, starts at 4pm, FREE admission.
* Boot Hill Haunted House: October 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 7-10pm, FREE admission.
* Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch, open daily 9am-6pm until October 31st, FREE admission
* Pumpkin Carving: October 25th 1:30-3pm, Children’s Museum of La Habra.
* Mini Monsters Bash: October 3oth 10:30am-12:30pm, Children’s Museum of La Habra. (Little ones dressed in costume receive 50% off admission.)
* Haunted Trails: October 22, 23, 24, starting at 6pm.
* Treats in the Streets: Old Towne Orange, October 29th, trick-or-treating 4-5:30pm
* Halloween at the Orange County Zoo: October 31st, 10am-4pm. Crafts, face painting, trick-or-treating & more. FREE with zoo admission.
* Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch, Irvine Regional Park
San Juan Capistrano:
* Zoomars Petting Zoo’s Old Fashioned Family Pumpkin Patch, open daily 10am-5pm
* Spooky Science: Skeletons at the Discovery Science Center
* Boo at the Santa Ana Zoo: October 17, 18, 24, 25, 30. 5:30-8pm
* Trick or Treating on Main Street: October 31, 11am – 4pm, Seal Beach, FREE admission
* Halloween Howl: Columbus Tustin Activity Center, October 31st, 3-5pm, FREE admission
* Cook Haunt: October 30 & 31, 7-11pm
* Coffin Creek: October 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30. 31. Times vary by day.
* Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights: select nights during October
* Forneris Farms Corn Maze: 9am – 5pm on weekends, 2-5pm weekdays
* Big Horse Corn Maze: 10am 4pm on weekends, 1-5pm on weekdays.
* Sea World’s Halloween Spooktacular: weekends October 3rd – November 1st