Santa Claus is coming to town… or at least to the Irvine Park Railroad. As their website suggests “Come with family and friends and take this enchanting night ride through historic Irvine Regional Park to meet Santa Claus. The train will depart from the brightly-lit Train Station and drop passengers off at Santa’s Village.” While waiting for the train you & your children can enjoy story time with Mrs. Claus, cookie decorating, a bounce house or picture coloring. Once you reach Santa’s Village children can share their wish list with Santa & have their pictures taken as well. You can also enjoy coffee, hot chocolate, freshly-popped popcorn & cookies at Santa’s Village.
For more information & activity pricing, go HERE.
* You have until Midnight PST on Friday, November 27th to enter.
* Simply leave a comment on THIS post.
* Anyone can enter (so tell your friends), although anonymous comments will be ignored unless accompanied by an email address.
* Please, just one entry per person.
* Really want win?You can get extra entries by telling your friends about THIS contest. For every person that enters & says YOU referred them, you get an extra entry. So spread the news, tell your friends to enter, just make sure they tell us that YOU referred them & you will get an extra entry!
xoxo, C & K, and Irvine Park Railroad Christmas Train