This coming weekend, November 12th-15th, the Junior League of Orange County is hosting their always fabulous Christmas Company. Okay, I have to admit I’ve never actually been, but friends of mine, the type of people I definitely consider “in the know” swear this is one of the best events of the season. &, After perusing the schedule of events, I think I have to agree. It’s sure to be a fabulous holiday boutique, but it’s so much more! Here are a few of my favorite events…
Thursday, November 12th
* 6:30pm – 10:30pm: Opening Night Gala (including tastings from local restaurants, wines for Gallo Family Vineyards, live entertainment & a premier silent auction) & Cookbook Launch Party.
Friday, November 13th
* 12pm – 1:30pm: Drs. Stephanie McClellan & Beth Hamilton discuss their upcoming book: “So Stressed: The Devastating Effects of Stress on Women’s Health & What You Need to Know to Restore Your Energy, Joy & Balance.”
* 5pm – 7pm: Five time Olympic medalist Janet Evans will speak about inspiration, motivation and communication.
Saturday, November 14th:
* 9am – 10:30am: Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus
* 10am – 9pm: Shop ’til You Drop
Sunday, November 15th:
* 10am – 5pm: Shop ’til You Drop
For ticketing information, go HERE. Normally, the general admission charge for shopping is $10. But, because the Junior League of Orange County knows how incredibly fabulous our readers are, Just Spotted readers can shop for FREE. Yep! Yep! Just go HERE, to download your FREE general admission ticket (Be sure to list Just Spotted as the JLOCC Member), & soon you will be able to shop to your little hearts content. & Don’t worry, the funds raised by the Junior League of Orange County during this event are used to promote voluntarism, developing the potential of women & improving the community through the effective action and leadership of training volunteers – all very good causes, so you can feel good about spending money!
image via the Junior League of Orange County