You already know that I LOVE Sno on the Go. All summer long I posted, tweeted & Facebook-ed about how addicted I was. So, just because it’s the middle of December, doesn’t mean that I’ve stopped frequenting the shaved ice shack! (In fact, I went TWICE last week.) But, hello! They have Holiday flavors, all served “stuffed” with vanilla soft serve.
* Egg Nog
* Gingerbread – topped with gingerbread cookie crumbles
* Peppermint White Chocolate – topped with candy cane sprinkles
* Peanut Butter Cup – topped with Reeses pieces
* Apple Pie – topped with caramel
* Santa’s Sack – a Sno on the Go Suicide with a little bit of every Scrumptious flavor topped with sour gummies.
Having tasted every single flavor (okay, I couldn’t bring myself to taste the Santa’s Sack suicide), but really & truly, they are all Delicious. & Yes, addicting. But something you definitely MUST sample this holiday season.
Sno on the Go is located on the corner of Jeronimo & Los Alisos in the City of Mission Viejo, CA (25567 Jeronimo, Mission Viejo, CA 92691). They are open from 11am – 9pm daily. If you go, we’d love to know what your favorite holiday flavor combination is!