Tired of arts & crafts, or is the TV is getting old? Looking to get out for a couple of hours to blow off some steam & keep those kids busy, either all day long, or even for just a few hours after school? Have you thought of bowling? Definitely fun for the whole family. Check out some of these bowling alleys, I can pretty much guarantee there is one in your neck of the woods…
* Anaheim: 300 Anaheim
* Anaheim: Concourse Bowl
* Anaheim: Linbrook Bowling Center
* Fountain Valley: Fountain Bowl
* Fullerton: Carter Bowl
* Fullerton: Titan Lanes
* Garden Grove: Valley View Lanes
* Irvine: Irvine Lanes
* La Habra: La Habra 300 Bowl
* Lake Forest: Forest Lanes
* Mission Viejo: Saddleback Lanes
* Orange: Lucky Strike
* Tustin: Tustin Lanes
* Tustin: Strike Orange County
* Westminster: Westminster Lanes
* Yorba Linda: Yorba Linda Bowl
Other quick & easy options to get you & the kids out of the house?
* Check out a local museum or aquarium.
* Burn some energy off at one of these Orange County indoor bounce houses.
* Catch a flick at a $1-ish movie theater.