* Bowers Kidseum
* Discovery Science Center
* FREE Ice Skating at the Orange County Great Park
* Indoor Bounce Houses
* Irvine Park Railroad
* KOOZA by Cirque du Soleil at the Orange County Great Park
* La Habra Children’s Museum
* Pretend City
* Public Dolphin ‘Citizen Science’ Project at Crystal Cove State Park
* Whale Watching in Dana Point
Friday, February 5th:
* Good to Go, Ages & Stages at Pretend City, 9am – 3pm
* Toddler Class at the Orange County Zoo, 10-11am. Come learn at the zoo… class includes hands-on learning & fun crafts. Phone registration required (714)973-6846. $5 for one child & parent (Irvine Park parking Fee not included). Ages 3-4.
* Wetland Wee Walks at the Peter & Mary Muth Interpretive Center, 10:30 – 11:15am. Join the staff for a nature walk, crafts & activities. Pre-registration required: (949)923-2275, $5 per participant, ages 2-8.
* Baby and Tots Art Class at the Road Less Traveled Store, 11am -12pm. $10
* Shark Lagoon Nights at the Aquarium of the Pacific, 6-9 pm
Saturday, February 6th:
* FREE admission to the Discovery Science Center with any Bank of America, check, ATM or credit card
* SaveOurBeach.org Long Beach Cleanup, from 9am- Noon, where Termino Ave. meets the sand in Long Beach.
* Kids Workshop, a FREE kid-friendly “How-To Clinic”, at your local Home Depot, 9am-12pm.
* The Knack Free Family Event at your local Michael’s store, 10am.
* FREE crafts for kids at Lakeshore Learning Centers in Fountain Valley & Laguna Hills, 11am – 3pm.
* Target FREE First Saturday at the Children’s Museum at La Habra, 1:30-3:30pm. Face painting, crafts & stilt walkers.
Sunday, February 7th:
* Target FREE First Sunday at the Bower’s Museum & Kidseum
* Bowers Museum, FREE day for Santa Ana Residents
* Centennial Heritage Museum, FREE day for Santa Ana Residents
* Dana Wharf FREE kid’s fishing clinic, noon.
* Ocean Institute’s Marine Mammal Exploration Cruise, 1-3:30pm