If you’re looking for something to do, check out the Newport Beach Film Festival, which will be featuring films & popping popcorn until Thursday, April 29th. To check the ENTIRE film schedule go HERE, for a list of daily “spotlighted” films & parties go HERE, & to buy tickets for the whole shibang go HERE. & Don’t worry, there is a film for everyone at this festival. Besides the featured films, there’s a whole slew of Action Sports Films, Art, Architecture & Design Films, Documentaries, Collegiate Films, & dozens of Shorts.
If you are looking for a film (or two) that you think the whole family might enjoy, check out these movies featured in the family series:
* Looking for Jackie Chan, Saturday, April 24th at 12pm
* “Shorts for Shorties,” a collection of animated, family-friendly “short” films for children ages 6 and up (ranging in length from 2 minutes & 43 seconds to 15 minutes), Saturday, April 24th at 1pm
* Jack & the Beanstalk, Saturday, April 24th at 2:30pm
* “Teen Shorts, Tween Shorts, On the Big Screen Shorts,” a collection of animated & real “short” films geared to children ages10 and up (ranging in length from 6 – 20 minutes), Saturday, April 24th at 3pm
* Elle: A Modern Cinderella Tale, Saturday, April 24th at 5:15pm
* World Peace and other 4th Grade Achievements, Sunday, April 25th at 12pm
* Flicka 2, Sunday, April 25th at 1pm
* The Kings of Appletown, Sunday, April 25th at 3pm
* The FREE Youth Film Showcase presented by Volcom will feature 14 “shorts” (all under 10 minutes) created by filmmakers 1 years & younger, Sunday, April 25th 4:30pm at the Edwards Island 6
Happy movie going!
image via Newport Beach Film Festival
Just Spotted received no compensation, of any kind, for this post.