Welcome to 12 for Tuesday, where we highlight 12 fabulous finds in (& around) Orange County. This week’s list features 12 summer-time activities and things-to-do, you still need to take advantage of before the kids head back to school.
1. Absolutely, Completely FREE Bowling: nearly everyday through September 7th
2. Beach Day
3. Cheap Movies on the Beach: Catch a movie on the sand Friday & Saturday evenings through September 4th.
4. FREE Movies: FREE movies Regal theaters at 10am on Tuesdays, through August 24th. FREE movies in the park can still be seen in Lake Forest and Tustin.
5. FREE Splash Pad Parks: most are open through Labor Day
6. FREE Summer Concert Series: you can still catch concerts in Cypress, Dana Point, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, La Palma, Orange, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Seal Beach, Westminster
7. Monday Night Carload at Wild Rivers: $60 for up to 8 guests (safely seat belted in one car), every Monday night from 4-8pm through September 5th.
8. OC Foodie Fest: August 28th
10. Shave Ice in OC.
11. Surf City Nights: Tuesdays, 5-9pm
12. Theatre Under the Stars: “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum” plays Friday & Saturday evenings through August 28th & “Guys & Dolls” plays nightly August 17th – 21st.