Okay folks… summer is nearly over & school is about to start, or for some of you – has already started. That means, back-to-school shopping is in full swing, am I right? No worries! The Urban Kids Consignment Sale is coming to your rescue! This 3-day event is taking place in Orange County THIS Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Urban Kids Consignment has joined forces with local families that would like to sell their high quality, gently used children’s items at unbelievable discounts. What this means is that all of the items for sale are “in like new condition, yet sell for a fraction of their retail value.” Heck! They even go as far as inspecting items before putting them on the sales floor in order to guarantee such high standards!
The sale is happening this Friday, Saturday & Sunday. If you want a good selection, I’d suggest being there bright & early Friday morning. However, on Saturday, most items are an additional 25% off & on Sunday, most items are an additional 50% off. Ready to shop? Be sure these tips & tricks provided by Urban Kids Consignment:
- Free Admission
- We currently only accept Cash, Debit Cards, Visa, and Master Card
- Sales tax will be charged on all items
- The sale will be extremely busy. Be prepared you may be waiting in line
- Please consider leaving your children at home! We do allow children at the sale, however for your convenience we strongly suggest you do not bring them. The sale will be extremely busy and it may be difficult to keep an eye on them and shop at the same time. If you do bring your child, they must stay at your side. Please do not bring large purses or diaper bags into the sale.
- Any items that may be confused with a sales item will be tagged at the door.
- Extra large shopping bags will be provided for your convenience. Please feel free to bring laundry baskets to keep your items in while you shop.
- If you are purchasing a large item, have a volunteer place your name on the item and remove the ticket. Please make sure you are definitely purchasing the item before having the tag removed or the item held.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. Remember ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
- Sign up to consign or volunteer and shop first at our presale and first on 50% off days!
- Come back for our 25% off day on Saturday, and our 50% off day on Sunday.
- Bring a list of your kids measurements and a tape measurer. A quick way to check the length of pants is to measure a pair from home that fit using a piece of string. Cut the string so that it is the length of the pants from the waist to the bottom of the pants leg. If the pants at the sale are shorter than the string, you know that they will be floods on your child.
- Trace your child’s foot on cardboard and bring it to slip into shoes.
- We have made EVERY effort to ensure that no recalled items are in our sale, however you can check www.cpsc.com for information on recalled items.
- If you have items your children have outgrown, consider being a consignor, You can sell your items, make extra cash, and be able to shop early at the consignors presale and 50% off sale.
- Have you considered becoming a Volunteer? By volunteering you will have the opportunity to shop first (translation: get the best deals). You can volunteer 3 hour and 6 hour shifts and be the first to shop at our sale.
When: Friday, August 27th from 10am – 7pm, Saturday, August 28th from 10am – 4pm (most items are 25% off) & Sunday, August 29th from 10am – 2pm (most items are 50% off).
Where: 5300 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA 90720
p.s. While it’s too late to sell your stuff at this sale, don’t worry. Another sale is happening soon (rumor has it, there will be an October sale), so go HERE to find out how & why to be a “consignor.”
images via Urban Kids Consignment