Looking for something to do this week? Need to get the kids out of the house? Well look no further, here’s a list of some of our favorite events happenings this week.Want even more options? Check out our calendar HERE for even more ideas of things to do & places to go in Orange County.
* Orange County Museums
* Outdoor Ice skating at the Irvine Spectrum Center or La Mirada’s Splash!
* Indoor Bounce Houses
* Irvine Park Railroad
* Orange County Playgrounds & Parks
* Orange County Public Library Story Times
* Whale Watching in Dana Point
* $1-ish Movies
Monday, January 24th:
* Mommy Movie Mondays, 10am
* MOMS Club of Foothill Ranch Preschool Information Night, 5:30-7:30pm
Wednesday, January 26th:
* Parent Movie Morning, 10am
Thursday, January 27th:
* Bayside Buddies – Stormy Stories at Peter & Mary Muth Interpretive Center, 4:30 – 5:30pm.
Saturday, January 29th:
* Family Fun Weekends at Disneyland
* Opening Day for Sesame Street Presents: The Body at the Discovery Science Center
* Sugar Rush – a cupcake extravaganza, 11am – 3pm
* Brea Snow Day, 11am – 2pm
* Saturday Skate Program at the Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach, 12:30 -4pm
* Monster Jam Truck Show at Angel Stadium, 7pm