Orange County Playgrounds
Michele’s FunOrangeCountyParks.com blog is your one-stop destination for finding parks in Orange County. The hardest thing about her site is figuring out which playground or nature outing to choose! However, we asked Michele to dig in her archives and pull up some of her most useful posts. After three years recording her outdoor adventures, she has amassed info on over 180 play locations throughout Orange County, & you know how we love lists. So, without further ado…
10 Reasons Why We (& Why YOU Should Too) LOVE FunOrangeCountyParks.com
- Top 12 Whale Watching Parks and Beaches
- Top 10 OC Playgrounds with Shade Covers
- 5 Family Walks in Orange County
- 7 Fenced Parks in Orange County
- Make Playing Outside a Habit in 30 Days
- 10 Ideas for Spring Break Family Fun Away from the Crowds
- 3 Spots for OC Beach and Ocean Sunsets
- 10 Parks for Homeschooling Groups
- Finding Parks on City Websites
- South County Parks Index by City
Don’t delay and go find somewhere to play outdoors today! Michele’s mission is “promoting play and encouraging family outdoor time” and she’ll be super-happy if we report back that we’re making progress.
See the slideshow and more OC playgrounds and play ideas at Fun Orange County Parks.
p.s. Want to find information about other local Orange County Parks or nature areas? Go HERE.
image of Orange County Playgrounds via Fun Orange County Parks