Many Orange County restaurants will be providing delicious Thanksgiving meals, to eat in or take out. Here are just some of the choices.
Thanksgiving Take Out
Whether you’re looking for an entire holiday meal, or you’re just looking to supplement your own homemade feast with trimmings, turkey or even a dessert… here’s a list of places offering a Thanksgiving Dinner, take out style. (They do all the work, you take all the credit.) All are available for pickup, a few can be delivered, & some reheating may be required.
* Boston Market
* Clay Oven, Irvine (Indian Tandoori Turkey)
* Claim Jumper, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Long Beach, Mission Viejo, Santa Ana
* The HoneyBaked Ham (& Turkey) Company, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Lake Forest, La Habra, Orange, Tustin
* Johnny Rebs’ Southern Roadhouse, Long Beach & Orange
* Lucca Cafe, Irvine
* Lucille’s BBQ, Brea, Cerritos, Lake Forest, Long Beach, Orange, Tustin
* Marie Callender’s, Anaheim, Buena Park, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Irvine, La Habra, Orange, Placentia, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Westminster, Whittier
* Mimi’s Cafe, Anaheim, Cerritos, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Long Beach, Tustin, Whittier, Yorba Linda
* Native Foods Cafe, Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Tustin (the all organic “Native Wellington,” the birdless alternative to the traditional turkey dinner)
* Orange Tree Deli, Orange
* Zov’s, Irvine, Newport Coast, Tustin
Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner
If you’re hoping sit back & relax, and let someone else handle the headache of cooking (& cleaning up) this year’s holiday dinners. Here’s a list of Orange County restaurants that will be open & are offering a “traditional” Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings. All the “heavy lifting” you’ll have to do, is picking up the phone to make your reservation – after that, someone else will be in charge of making sure your holiday is perfect.
* 21 Oceanfront, Newport Beach
* Anaheim White House, Anaheim
* Back Bay Bistro, Newport Beach
* Bayside Restaurant, Newport Beach
* Charlie Palmer, Costa Mesa
* Chart House Restaurant, Dana Point & Newport Beach
* Don the Beachcomber, Huntington Beach
* Five Crowns, Corona del Mar
* Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, Brea, Lake Forest & Tustin
* McCormick & Schmick’s, Irvine & Santa Ana
* Salt Creek Grille, Dana Point
* Summit House Restaurant, Fullerton
Still not exactly what you are looking for? Most of the local hotel restaurants will also be open & taking reservations too!
ps. Whether you prepare your own meal, opt for Thanksgiving Take Out or make a reservation at one of the many Orange County restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner – we hope you have a wonderful holiday.